Monday, March 14, 2011

A Fresh Start...

First off, I had a fantastic weekend! :) I feel amazing and have found renewed strength and confirmation that this is my time. This morning I woke up early and actually felt good for the first time in weeks! I decided this weekend that I have been overly stressed and it's not healthy nor is it fun, so I sorted through some things and figured out what needs to change and how I can make this time for ME, more enjoyable.

The truth is, lately I've felt so pressured to be one person or another. I feel like I have had this whole life and plan painted out for me at one time in my life and now it's just destiny that I must follow to make that life a reality. I'll be honest though, I know what I want, I just don't know the specifics of it - and I don't want to WORRY about them! I have TIME and that is a wonderful gift. I am starting to regain confidence and comfort in where I am right now - everything will be ok. President Hinckley said, "It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers." There is no better comfort for me at this time than this quote...and I'm going to strive to live by it. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment