Monday, August 15, 2011

Posting... JUST a FEW MONTHS Apart..

Alright, I'll be the first admit that I have been a total SLACKER with my blog! In my defense though...I've been super busy with a LOT of changes going on! SO...where to start?! Apparently, a lot happens between May and August (Go figure) but some things do stay the same! As always, work has been crazy busy if not busier than ever - but in the BEST way! Things are changing, progressing, and growing seemingly overnight and I LOVE IT! Last weekend I sent my top guys out of Salt Lake and into our Oklahoma office as well as down to TEXAS! That's right - Texas is finally happening! YeeHaw!! (I think that's what I'm supposed to say!) Anyways, it's been really exciting around the office and I can't wait to travel down to Texas next week to visit my newest office addition to the Fusako Management/Boss Fire Family! (I'm sure all this work junk is boring for those of you who read my blog, but work is kind of my life right now and it's about as interesting as it gets for me! haha)

In addition...my best friend since preschool (see previous entry) just had her baby shower on Saturday! It's so crazy to think she's about to have a baby in just a couple of months and I couldn't be happier for her and Trevor! Thankfully, we're still continuing girls night regardless of where our lives are taking us. My other best friend Becca FINALLY came back from Georgia and I honestly have no clue how I've made it the last three months without her!! I also have no clue how I'm going to survive with Claire going to college too!

In summary, I guess not a ton has changed, just staying busy as ever! And loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment